Monday, September 04, 2006

The Kids and I

Many of you have been asking how the kids and I are doing. We are sooo happy that he will be coming home tomorrow so that we can spend some time together as a family, even if it's just snuggling on the bed watching a show. It has been hard splitting my time between the hospital and home and the kids (especially JJ) have had a hard time with Mommy and Daddy gone all week. I am running on adrenaline like the rest of the Spoerl clan here. It will be nice to get back to a little bit of a routine (if you know me well, you know I am a little obsessed with routines) and with school starting for Paige on Tuesday, that will help.

It helps all of us to know there are so many people who care. I'm sure we'll continue to need that encouragement and support in the upcoming months.

Have a good sleep. - Julie

1 comment:

  1. Les caught us up on Scott's condition last night. Everything we know about you two tells us you are stronger than this thing. We are so glad Scott is headed home and we are thinking about you constantly.

    All our love,

    (West coast) Scott & Jul

    ReplyDelete