Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clean Scan April 29

Hey Everybody-

Had another scan today and all was well. Dr. Gruber said the scans looked great and was fully impressed with my talents (remembering some things and my ability to walk a straight line). Apparently, it doesn't take much to impress him! He did tell me that I shouldn't swim or ride a bike. I pretty much intend to do both of those things anyway. He is a very good doctor, but I think he is even more risk adverse than I am (and that ain't easy).

Sorry that we don't post to the blog very often anymore, but no news is good news folks! We still really appreciate all of your love and support. You guys are the best.

Much love.
Scott

1 comment:

  1. I check this blog about as frequently as you post :-) We are always happy not to hear of any news....

    Have a great summer.

    Best Wishes,
    Sandy, Drew & Alex Arnell

    ReplyDelete