Saturday, June 11, 2016

RSVP for Celebration and Live Streaming for Church Service

What a whirlwind the past couple of days has been.  It actually hasn't even been 48 hours yet...I feel Scott everywhere...in every room of my house, in my thoughts, in songs that I listen too, in the feel of the sun and breeze outside...and as a friend said, forever in my heart.

As for the details of the weekend...

CHURCH SERVICE LIVE STREAMING OVER THE INTERNET

There are several of our friends and family that could not fly in on such short notice so our church will be streaming Scott's church service on Sunday at 2pm EST Live over the Internet.  Just go to:  http://pcnp.churchonline.org 

SCOTT'S CELEBRATION OF LIFE ON SUNDAY DETAILS

Grand Summit Hotel @ 5pm: For those who were close to Scott Spoerl and/or a family member of Scott's, we welcome you to join us in celebrating his life.  We will have a large real tree at the celebration that you can hang a photo on or write a memory on a card (we will have cards there or you can bring one).  We will then plant this tree in our backyard sometime this week to forever think of Scott and his love of the earth and the environment.  Please RSVP to the celebration using the link below: http://goo.gl/forms/7nmpaAmjFIHDjF3h2   if you'd like to join us.


I feel a wall of support and love from friends and family helping me through this weekend.  Your thoughts, prayers, hugs, and notes are so appreciated.

xoxo,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie - My name is Karla and I am a friend of your neighbor Pam. She often spoke of all of you. My deepest sympathy to you and your children, in-laws and family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Karla Traficante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Pikashow download

    ReplyDelete