Sunday, August 04, 2013

Is this Heaven? No it's Iowa.

We arrived in Iowa on Friday night after a rather difficult drive but it was all worth it!  We went to see the field of dreams today and it was a blast seeing the kids emerging from the corn fields onto the baseball field just like in the movie.  I think both Paige and JJ might agree that Iowa feels a little like Heaven on earth!

As for Scott's news: Scott had an MRI scan last week and we got the results on Wednesday that it was another good scan!  Scott had the scan done at NYU Langone Medical Center in NYC and we met with his doctor the following day for the results.   We were happy with the detailed results of the scan and he'll have another scan in NY in early October so keep him on your prayer list -- he really is doing great!

I'm sorry about the delay in the MRI results, I got busy packing for Iowa and getting everyone ready that I just forgot to do it before we left!  I hope everyone reading this blog is doing well but if life gets rocky, remember to just take it one day at a time.  Life certainly can feel like a roller coaster sometimes and I'm happy to say that mine, this week, feels a little like a lazy river ride.  I love Iowa!


No comments:

Post a Comment