Friday, May 01, 2015

May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month!

This is a NEW video...with scenes from flash mob and Scott's fight.  Since our friends surprised us with a flash mob two weeks ago, I can't stop thinking about it.  This video expresses my thanks to my mob - love you all so much!  May is brain cancer awareness month.   I hope this video helps spread awareness for the fight against brain cancer.  Every week I find out about someone new fighting cancer and I add them to my list of prayers.  It's time to come together and find a cure.   It is heart breaking watching a loved one battle cancer, and for me that loved one is Scott -- the man I have loved with all my heart since I was 18.  We need a cure for brain cancer ... no one should have to go through this - ever.

#vabc #spoerlbrainstormers #fightsongfriday


No comments:

Post a Comment