We got moved to the neuro unit around 3:00am and Scott has had blood tests, chest xray, cat scan, and is awaiting an ultrasound to check for blood clots in his legs. He has improved a lot since last night (no fever today) and we are really still not sure what caused the fever or the increased symptoms. There is speculation of small seizures but nothing conclusive yet. We don't have all the results of the tests back yet either.
Scott is telling everyone that he is going home today so I won't be surprised if he is discharged today. Either way, we will be sure to celebrate him on his special day. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!