Sunday, November 01, 2015

We are all home.

We are all home now.  Scott is catching up on the Hawkeye game that he missed yesterday.  The seizure caused some setbacks in his speech, cognitive processing and fine motor skills but I'm sure that will all improve in time.  We will see his epilepsy doc at Columbia some time this week to discuss possible changes in seizure meds.

Thank you again to our village of supporters.  I really don't know what I would do without all of you.  You know who you are...know that I appreciate you all more than I ever express.

And most of all --- thank you to Jan, my amazing mother in law.  We are a team and I don't know how I would survive without you.

 I'm exhausted - physically and emotionally - and plan on having a glass of wine and going to bed early.  Anything else I have to do will have to wait till tomorrow.

Xoxo,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. So glad he is back home. Add a bowl of candy with that glass of wine-you deserve it! Love you all. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Love you all much. So glad things are more stable, Love Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete