Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Infusion Delayed

So...the initial results of the thyroid biopsy were favorable (as in the doc thinks the growth is benign - yay!) but because the thyroid levels in his blood are low, his doctor wants to wait until after the official biopsy results come back to give the next infusion.  The immuno-therapy might be causing the thyroid levels to drop and so they want to give his body a little more time and get some more information before moving forward.  We don't have the appointment yet but it will hopefully be sometime next week.

Some good news is that I finished Scott's SS Disability application before I return to work, officially, on Thursday (thanks to my friend Lisa for her help in getting this completed!)!   I am sad to see summer end but I'm looking forward to another year at Salt Brook Elementary School with an amazing group of teachers, administrators, and students!

xoxo,
Julie

Goodbye Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment